Chief Customer Experience Officer (Special Assistant) Customer Experience Department – Albany
Salary Range: $130,000-150,000
Employment Type: Full-time
Workweek: Monday – Friday
Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of five years of progressively responsible professional experience performing activities such as customer/client relations, project management, Information Technology, and/or Business/Public Relations. Preferred Qualifications Five-years of leadership experience in driving customer experience transformation within a large organization is a plus. Experience in the insurance or financial sector preferred.
Duties Description Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Set an inspirational vision and establish clear objectives, goals and milestones for the customer experience strategy;
• Drive continuous improvement and champion positive change to improve service levels and increase customer satisfaction;
• Act as a content expert on emerging customer experience trends and best practices;
• Measure and observe customer usage and satisfaction and incorporate those findings into product and service developments;
• Identify and implement industry best practices, strategies, and processes to support a best-in class service experience; and
• Work closely with key cross-functional stakeholders to improve customer experience, ensuring customer priorities are considered.