e are seeking a Recruiter to become a part of our team! You will help to identify and resolve staffing concerns as well as additional responsibilities that include the following:
- Implement company culture, values and policies
- Develop workforce strategies, to recruit and develop qualified candidates
- Full, life-cycle recruitment of assigned /designated positions.
- Maintain and grow database of qualified candidates through networking and referrals, cold calling, and internet searches.
- Meet required metrics for contacting prospects and conducting candidate interviews.
- Advocate for employee retention and development
- Track and analyze success of recruitment efforts, recruiting costs, time to hire, etc.
- Build and develop relationship with field employees and managers.
- BA degree in business or related field
- Healthcare recruiting experienced, preferred
- Fundamental knowledge of labor and employment laws
- Ability to build rapport with all employees
- Strong work ethic; results focused with a strong desire to achieve goals.