The Temp Talent Acquisition Specialist will partner with internal colleagues to design and deliver recruitment strategies and conduct high volume full-cycle recruitment activities to ensure successful Talent Acquisition from a technical and cultural perspective.
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Leader, specifically, he/she will:
• Work independently to source, identify, qualify and deliver candidates for assigned client group, including senior-level positions, using a variety of creative recruiting methods.
• Partner with hiring managers and HR within a highly matrix environment to identify and clarify job specifications in order to effectively generate top quality candidates.
• Use experience and judgment to navigate complex situations
• Work closely with Talent Acquisition Leadership, hiring managers and external partners to understand the needs of the business and develop a recruitment strategy to support current hiring and future growth.
• Establish and/or maintain effective relationships with hiring managers, HR business partners, candidate pool, and Talent Acquisition team member; influencing best practice recruitment processes and strategies
• Establish and execute full-cycle sourcing strategies utilizing your knowledge and understanding of recruitment principles and best practices to obtain results.
• Uses traditional and nontraditional resources, such as career fairs, online job board, community networking events, social media, etc., to identify and attract quality candidates.
• Manage current candidate activity in the applicant tracking system (ATS); suggests alternate recruiting methods as appropriate.
• Bachelor's Degree required
• 6+ years Talent Acquisition experience with demonstrated success in sourcing and hiring talent.
• A strong process orientation with the goal of implementing or developing best practices into the talent acquisition function.
• Ability to develop and execute recruiting strategies to meet staffing goals and objectives in a dynamic environment.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a strong ability to establish and maintain effective relationships.
• Ability to influence goals, objectives and deadlines in a dynamic and fast paced environment
• Ability to influence on the overall objectives and long-range goals of the Talent Acquisition organization.
• Strong process orientation, client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships with customers, candidates and schools. Candidate should have leadership and project management skills as demonstrated through previous work. They must work well with a team environment. Data analysis and event management experience is required.
• The ideal candidate needs to be extremely organized with high level time-management skills, the ability to learn quickly with follow-through skills, be flexible, and have a high attention to detail. They will need excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as an aptitude for public speaking and presenting.