· Bachelors degree in accounting from an accredited university required.
· CPA certification facilitates career growth
· Up to three years of experience in public accounting
· Prepares corporate, individual, partnership, and fiduciary tax returns.
· Prepares payroll and sales tax returns.
· Basic knowledge of the following Software Programs is a plus
· Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
· GoSystem Tax, CCH Axcess tax preparation software
· Quicken, QuickBooks accounting software
· CCH IntelliConnect and AnswerConnect tax research software
· BNA 50 State Income Tax Planner software